Laura Schaefer graduated from the Earth and Planetary Sciences Department’s undergraduate program in 2002. She worked as a research assistant in the Planetary Chemistry Laboratory and also served as TA for Professor Fegley’s classes. She is now a graduate student at Harvard University.
- volatile-rich atmospheres of the early Earth and terrestrial exoplanets
- silicate atmospheres of super-heated terrestrial exoplanets
- out-gassing of meteorite parent bodies
- ablation of meteorites in the Earth’s atmosphere
- volcanic out-gassing of Jupiter’s satellite Io
To view a list of her publications with us, click here.